Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR) 1000v virtual router provides a corporate network connection to a cloud infrastructure. Cisco CSR operates on Cisco IOS XE and provides security, development, and configuration tools for network infrastructures.
- Get an SSH key pair to connect to a virtual machine (VM).
- Create a VM from a public image. Under Image/boot disk selection, go to the Cloud Marketplace tab and select Cisco CSR. Under Access:
- Enter the username in the Login field.
- Paste the contents of the public key file in the SSH key field.
- Select Grant access to serial console.
- Connect to the VM serial console. Enter the username
ciscoto log in.
- Change the default username and password.
Nebius AI does not provide technical support for the product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.