One of the most popular Linux distributions and the most popular cloud OS. Used as the underlying system of many services, including Wikipedia, Uber, Instagram and many others. This is thanks to its scalability and compatibility with various software. Ubuntu is an open source OS. It is developed jointly by Canonical and the developer community. Long-term support for Ubuntu 22.04 LTS is valid until 2027.
The image is adapted for use on Nebius AI virtual machines (VMs) with NVIDIA® GPUs. It contains the NVIDIA Data Center Driver compatible with all GPUs available in Nebius AI, and the CUDA® Toolkit 11, a development environment for creating high performance GPU-accelerated applications.
- Check the list of VM platforms with GPUs in the documentation.
- Click the button in this card to go to VM creation. The image will be automatically selected under Image/boot disk selection.
- Under Basic parameters, select an availability zone.
- Under Computing resources, select a platform with GPU.
- Create the VM.
- High-performance computing for AI training workloads, such as deep learning, neural networks, and machine learning.
- Parallel processing capabilities that accelerate scientific simulations, computational fluid dynamics, weather forecasting, and other computationally intensive tasks.
- Faster data exploration, pattern recognition, and predictive modeling valuable for industries that rely on big data analysis, such as finance, healthcare, and retail.
- Enhanced video transcoding, video analytics, and image recognition, enabling faster processing of multimedia content and supporting applications in fields such as media and entertainment.
Nebius AI does not provide technical support for the product. If you have any issues, please refer to the developer’s information resources.
|22.04 LTS GPU CUDA 11
|NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit
|NVIDIA Container Toolkit
|NVIDIA Data Center Driver